Sales Development Representative (EMEA)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations to production.
About the Position
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and driven Sales Development Representative to join our team. We work within a high-growth and lucrative market, and at Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration and where the goal is to move fast and excel. (Applicant must be located in the United Kingdom.)
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Make approximately 80 calls a day in addition to sending customized, strategic emails to targeted prospects
- Plan and coordinate web-based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
- Convert prospects into interested customers by articulating Contrast’s value proposition
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Contrast’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed established objectives
- Demonstratable track record of success
- Ability to build a pipeline through outbound prospecting efforts
- Must be available to attend and travel within the region to support field marketing events
- Experience in prospecting Enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools
- Ability to use Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other online tools effectively
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Contrast’s value via the phone
- Must be organized, detail and process-oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders
- An understanding and passion for Cyber Security
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
- Flexible paid time off
- The onboarding, training, and tools to allow you to excel from day one
- A team who are generous with their knowledge and time, who work collaboratively and provide each other a platform to succeed
- A competitive salary package that includes stock options
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. At Contrast, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Contrast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts, and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time, we are only accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have signed a formal agreement with us.