Provider-Only Account Executive
Commure and Athelas have recently joined forces to form healthcare’s next-generation operating system. Through its pioneering AI-powered platform, the newly combined Commure gives time back to clinicians and staff at hospitals and health systems across the U.S. with easy-to-use clinical, financial, and operational solutions.
Together, we’re on a mission to connect, protect, and empower healthcare by developing groundbreaking and hyper-connected technologies. We believe deeply that by joining our many datasets and digital solutions together in harmony, we can solve our industry’s biggest challenges: improving the experiences of our care providers, bringing down the cost of care, and ensuring the health and wellbeing of our communities.
If you want to improve healthcare innovation through close partnerships between developers and doctors, come work with us!
*This role can be located anywhere in the US
What You’ll Do
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling in the field
- Master the ability to evangelize the Athelas story
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Align Athelas solutions with business objectives and needs
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
What You Have
- REQUIRED: Medical license (MD, DO, PA, NP, PT, OT)
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role (preferably healthcare sales)
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Ability to effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including c-level executives)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Self driven, motivated, and results-oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
Why You’ll Like Working with Commure + Athelas
Rockstar Team: Join a team with an incredible record - we are the smallest, fastest company in history to receive FDA hematology clearance. We are also the largest Remote Patient Monitoring company in the US, with a fast-growing SaaS Revenue Cycle Management business as well
Technology Focus: Revolutionizing how technology can be used in the healthcare industry
Strong Backing: $132M Series B raised from the likes of Sequoia, General Catalyst, Tribe, Y Combinator
Mission Driven: We are changing the way healthcare is provided, bringing it directly to the people who need it with technology enabled solutions
Incredible Growth: 500% growth in 2021 and we're just getting started
Commure is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We are open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and believe that great people can always find a place. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Employees will act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies, to include but not limited to protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference nor execute particular security processes or activities. Employees will report to the information security office any confirmed or potential events or other risks to the organization. Employees will be required to attest to these requirements upon hire and on an annual basis.