Commure and Athelas have recently joined forces to form healthcare’s next-generation operating system. Through its pioneering AI-powered platform, the newly combined Commure gives time back to clinicians and staff at hospitals and health systems across the U.S. with easy-to-use clinical, financial, and operational solutions.
Together, we’re on a mission to connect, protect, and empower healthcare by developing groundbreaking and hyper-connected technologies. We believe deeply that by joining our many datasets and digital solutions together in harmony, we can solve our industry’s biggest challenges: improving the experiences of our care providers, bringing down the cost of care, and ensuring the health and wellbeing of our communities.
If you want to improve healthcare innovation through close partnerships between developers and doctors, come work with us!
Athelas is seeking a Software Engineer to develop and enhance our revenue cycle management product. You will be a pivotal member of our Development Team at Athelas. Constructing end-to-end solutions to transform the revenue cycle management process for healthcare providers, demonstrating a fast-paced, decisive approach. With a detail-oriented and innovative mindset, you'll be seen as a key collaborator with functional teams.
- Develop and maintain full-stack solutions, focusing on our revenue cycle management product.
- Engage in rapid development cycles, emphasizing quick shipping and responsive iteration.
- Collaborate across the entire software stack, contributing to all stages of software development.
- Implement features with a strong focus on user experience, customer needs, and product sense.
- Participate in alerting, reporting, and metrics tracking to enhance software reliability and performance.
- Provide mentorship within the team, fostering a growth-oriented environment.
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in software development, with a strong preference for backend/full-stack roles.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced, evolving development settings, emphasizing swift execution and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of containerization and cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is desirable.
- A passion for solving complex problems in a high-impact field, along with a strong builder mindset.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on mentorship and teamwork. Commitment to fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- An eye for detail, particularly regarding user experience and understanding customer needs.
The salary range that Commure reasonably expects to pay for this position is $115,000 - $150,000. Actual salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications. In addition to your salary, Commure also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for employees such as equity, a comprehensive benefits package, and flexible time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- FSA & HSA accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
Commure is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We are open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and believe that great people can always find a place. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Employees will act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies, to include but not limited to protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference nor execute particular security processes or activities. Employees will report to the information security office any confirmed or potential events or other risks to the organization. Employees will be required to attest to these requirements upon hire and on an annual basis.