Marketing Projects Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About this role
Over the last few years, we have solidified our product market fit and expanded our sales motion. We are at a pivotal moment to accelerate Coda’s growth by positioning, campaigning, and driving strategic adoption. It’s under that backdrop that we are looking for an experienced Marketing Program Manager to join and scale our team. You will ensure we have the processes, insights, and tools to grow and optimize our marketing efforts. You will liaise cross organizationally with the marketing, operations, and the customers team (sales and customer success).
What you'll work on
Spearhead a marketing center of excellence, incorporating project management, budgeting, marketing technology, coordination of data insights and optimization initiatives.
- Develop our marketing technology stack, manage the performance of our campaigns, and work with partners — serving as the interface to finance, operations, and other functions as necessary.
Reporting and Optimization:
- Define key marketing metrics and work with our analytics partners to package them into reports and dashboards to establish the overall performance of the marketing team and programs.
- Deliver key insights and recommendations to optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns.
Planning and budgeting:
- Manage marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, optimize ROI on marketing spend, and manage marketing effectiveness tracking projects with the finance team.
- Continuously review and improve marketing processes to enhance efficiency, scalability, and collaboration across teams.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 8+ years of industry experience in marketing, within the B2B tech industry.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficient in a wide range of marketing technology tools and platforms.
- Experience communicating insights and promoting change with senior Go-to-market leaders
- Experience with B2B marketing strategies, demand generation, and lead management processes.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable about marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution.
How we care for our Codans!
We are committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. Check out our compensation philosophy. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role's scope and complexity, and the candidate's experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided: $130,000 - $180,000
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.