Marketing Operations Lead
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About this role
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to scale our go-to-market machine. You’ll be a key partner to the go-to-market leadership team, owning the infrastructure that powers our top-of-funnel outreach to find, nurture, and qualify marketing leads, and ensure a smooth handover to our sales team. You drive insights and manage the performance of our campaigns, and work with partners across Marketing and Sales to improve our strategy and accelerate the conversion of quality leads into revenue.
You are joining a growing company and can shape what "Marketing Ops" means to our organization. This high visibility role is part of our GTM Strategy & Ops team, and reports directly to our Head of GTM Strategy & Ops.
What you'll work on
- Drive a culture of measurement and process rigor within Coda’s marketing functions.
- Build and operate our marketing tools and platforms to ensure seamless integration with other systems and be the subject matter expert on marketing technology.
- Evaluate the efficiency of marketing programs and campaigns by monitoring key metrics and lead flow, providing insights and suggestions to enhance our marketing initiatives.
- Regularly evaluate and enhance marketing procedures to increase efficiency, scalability, and teamwork among various departments.
- Ensure that go-to-market teams are in sync with processes and initiatives that facilitate outstanding lead management.
- Partner with our Marketing and Sales teams to develop and shape go-to-market strategy.
Things you’re experienced in
- 5+ years of industry experience with B2B marketing strategies and marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo.
- Specific experience building, tracking, and managing performance of B2B SaaS marketing campaigns.
- Experience with routing, enrichment and outreach tools such as LeanData, Clearbit, and Outreach.
- Ability to solve problems by analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and make informed decisions based on the findings.
- Experience with lead scoring, MQL conversion, campaign reporting, and campaign flows
- A passion to learn new tools and create systems to improve efficiency and maximize outcomes... there's a lot we can do using Coda!
How we care for our Codans
We are committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. Check out our compensation philosophy. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role's scope and complexity, and the candidate's experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided: $140,000 - $190,000
Coda offers a wide array of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.