Product Design Head
As Design Head, you will lead a high performing product design team for our Brazil tribe that feels valued and is highly recognized by its cross functional and design partners.
You will get hands-on and design the high level design vision for our platform in this country, ensuring global coordination and local impact at the same time.
By partnering with Engineering, Product and Data peers, you will be accountable for launching new product features that help us reach our country OKRs and get a high NPS.
- Collaborate with product and engineering leads to define OKRs of the product tribe
- Build a design delivery plan of the tribe’s design team in a quarterly basis
- Facilitate feedback sessions to guide the design process of the product designers
- Measure the team’s individual performance on a quarterly basis
- Build a highly engaged team that supports the tribe product design needs
- Collaborate with other design leads to execute ops and culture initiatives
- Usability of the products in Brazil, taking into account NPS.
- Peer feedback from product and engineering
- eNPs survey results
- Experience: BA/BS + 8 yrs of experience in user experience, design, research or related fields, OR relevant experience. Experience across platforms and mobile apps for financial services is a plus
- Portfolio: A portfolio showcasing expertise in user experience design.
- Design Tools: Proficiency in standard design tools such as Figma and Miro. Experience with design systems is also required.
- Collaboration and Communication: Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate design decisions and advocate for user-centered design principles.
- Analytical Thinking: Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex problems to create elegant design solutions. Comfortable working with data and conducting user research to inform design decisions.
- Business Understanding: Familiarity with Financial services industry in Brazil
- Leadership: Proven experience in leading design initiatives, mentoring junior designers, and driving design excellence within an organization.
- English proficiency needed