Customer Happiness Associate
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, GGV, General Catalyst, DST Global, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Customer Happiness Associate who will:
- Have experience in Fintech companies.
- Help solve escalated issues through different channels.
- Troubleshoot-investigate-and-create detailed notes in the admin system.
- Provide follow-up calls to customers to troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Create opportunities and options for customers interested in canceling/returning orders.
- 2+ years working as a Customer success agent / Customer representative.
- Previous experience managing B2B clients.
- Intermediate English.
- English professional proficiency (preferred).
- Patient pays attention to detail, a great communicator.
- Propose ideas and solutions based on customers' claims.
- Office / Google Drive (Advanced).
- CSS e.g: Zendesk or similar (Advanced).
- CRM e.g: Hubspot or similar (Intermediate).
- High level of quality and excellence in service, strong focus on understanding customer needs and solving with the highest levels of quality.
- Multitasker, ability to handle several tickets at the same time.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness