Senior Vice President of People Strategy and Total Rewards
About the Opportunity:
You will provide strategic leadership and guidance in areas such as HR Systems, Total Rewards, Org design and People Analytics.
Technology, Operations, and Systems:
- Lead and manage effective implementation and utilization of HR technology solutions, with a strong focus on Workday.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and innovations in HR technology and people strategy to continuously improve and innovate processes.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations, maintaining confidentiality and integrity of sensitive HR data.
- Develop and execute a total rewards philosophy and strategy that supports the organization's goals and objectives and is aligned to key performance and engagement indicators.
- Design and implement competitive compensation program, including base salary, variable pay, and bonus plans, to attract and retain top talent.
- Leverage market research and benchmarking to ensure our compensation and benefits programs remain competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits programs, including health and wellness plans, retirement plans, and other employee perks.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in total rewards to continuously enhance our programs.
Organizational Design and Effectiveness:
- Conduct organizational assessments and diagnostics to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address gaps.
- Lead the design and implementation of organizational structures that optimize efficiency, collaboration, and communication across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define and implement change management initiatives that drive organizational transformation and improve performance.
- Provide guidance and support to HR business partners and managers on organizational design and effectiveness-related matters.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of People Programs and initiatives through data analysis and metrics tracking.
- Design and implement predictive analytics models to forecast workforce trends, identify talent gaps, and support workforce planning initiatives.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 10 years of experience leading an HR function.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS (Workday specifically), Business Analytics, HR dashboards and leveraging data warehouses.
- Makes data driven decisions to positively impact employee experience while supporting organizational objectives.
- Deep knowledge of turnover data and how to accumulate and measure key data points and translate them into action plans.
- Google Suites, Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $225k -$300k. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, skillset, and geographic location.
Medical Clearance (for Member-Facing Roles):
You must complete Cityblock’s medical clearance requirements, which include, but may not be limited to, evidence of immunity to MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and a TB screen, or have an approved medical or religious accommodation that precludes you from being vaccinated against these diseases.
Covid 19 Update - Please Read:
Cityblock requires those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit for consideration a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason) on forms to be provided by Cityblock. Such requests will be subject to review and approval by the Company, and exemptions will be granted only if the Company can provide a reasonable accommodation in relation to the requested exemption. Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed. This vaccination requirement is based, in part, on recently established government requirements. The requirement is also based on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in protecting against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of members, colleagues, and community.