Product Marketing Manager
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to execute and support Go-to-Market for Circle’s Stablecoin and Ecosystem Growth pillar.
This role will report to our Lead PMM focused on this strategic product pillar. Job responsibilities include:
- Developing positioning and messaging to inform GTM strategy
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to support GTM activations with marketing and sales enablement materials (e.g. pitch decks, battlecards, 1-pagers, solutions webpages, partner / ecosystem communications, case studies, blog posts)
- Deep dive on competitive landscape, synthesizing research and analysis to refine product positioning and future product roadmap (e.g. SWOT analysis, customer segmentation, buyer and user personas)
- Researching industry trends - particularly within the crypto ecosystem, deriving and sharing key insights to elevate within collateral and sales talk tracks
- Building educational content to drive further engagement with prospects, customers and ecosystem partners alike
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing or combination of Product, Marketing, Communications, Sales or related field; experience with B2B financial services preferred
- Deep knowledge of blockchain, digital currency, fintech, and capital markets
- Experience with creating positioning, messaging, and marketing collateral from the ground up
- Highly independent and motivated to go deep in the tech and learn
- Thrives in unstructured environments and builds structure in chaos
- Experience with driving GTM execution alongside highly cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with Slack, Google Workspace, and MacOS
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Washington, D.C. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $105,000 - $137,500
Annual Bonus Target: 10%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.