(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
CHARM Therapeutics is seeking a passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our mission-driven team developing cutting-edge 3D deep learning models to revolutionise drug discovery.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with our diverse, cross-functional team to build and train sophisticated molecular transformers and large biochemical language models.
- Process datasets and apply models to advance our drug discovery projects.
- Research state-of-the-art techniques and find new ways to integrate them into our workflows.
- Grow your skills through mentorship programs and ample learning opportunities.
We welcome candidates of all backgrounds who meet the following:
- A degree in computer science, maths, physics or a related field.
- 1-3+ years experience training deep learning models, ideally transformers.
- Proficiency in a deep learning framework (preferably PyTorch).
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Passion for participating in a mission driven, supportive team culture.
- PhD in machine learning, chemistry or related field.
- Previous experience in drug discovery.
- Familiarity with biology/chemistry toolkits.
We are committed to work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work. Our inclusive culture focuses on mentorship, learning and making a difference.
As a team, we value bringing together diverse perspectives to achieve our mission to revolutionise drug discover. If that mission excites you, we encourage you to apply!