Head of Finance and Financial Planning and Analysis
CHARM Therapeutics is a new biotech company focused on delivering transformational medicines to patients through the application of 3-D deep learning on molecular configurations. Along with scalable cloud computing, modern drug discovery technologies and a culture that allows for creative risk-taking, we intend to develop drugs against historically difficult-to-drug targets involved in key oncogenic pathways. CHARM enjoys support from a committed group of institutional investors, and recently completed a $50 million Series A financing round to advance our current and future work. We are located in the UK with offices in London and Wet-labs in Cambridge.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Finance and Financial Planning and Analysis to oversee all financial operations and provide strategic financial guidance to CHARM Therapeutics. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial health of the organization, developing financial strategies, and monitoring financial performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee all CHARM financial operations, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, and audit.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the company's growth and operational goals.
- Manage and monitor the company's financial performance, including conducting financial analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the executive leadership team and board of directors.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Manage relationships with external financial partners, including banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Lead and mentor the finance team, ensuring high performance and professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field; advanced degree is preferred.
- CPA , CMA or CFA designation is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and accounting, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work effectively with executive teams and external partners.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Experience with financial software systems.
Something looks off?