You will be working in a team with other Fleet colleagues reporting to the UK Transport Manager to help run a large and varied fleet ranging from small vans to articulated HGVs - ensuring that they remain on the road for as much of their life as possible.
This will entail considering how to improve vehicle up-time, compliance with regulatory schedules and ensuring that all processes are closely followed with regards to approved maintenance providers i.e. vehicles are consistently and efficiently booked in for maintenance and ensuring that maintenance providers deliver the service and quality required to keep the fleet functional.
You will work extremely closely with all other members of the Fleet and the wider Logistics team to help produce a plan fit for purpose. You will be trained by the team and learn on the job.
Some weekend work may be required.
What you’ll be doing
- Booking in PMI/Service’s of the Cazoo Fleet Nationwide.
- Investigating any Multi Car Transporter PCN/Payment requests /Issue letters to HR and driver.
- PO order numbers processing / approvals.
- Samsara Video /Queries.
- Stream system Management.
- Ensuring that all regulatory paperwork is provided to Cazoo by the maintenance providers in a timely and legal manner, if not report this to the Compliance Manager.
- Be involved in the EV Fleet specification and supplier decisions in order to best support the up-time requirements of the Cazoo delivery Fleet.
Key skills and experience required
- Great Admin skills with Google Drive & Sheets/Excel etc.
- Good communication skills to enable you to get the job done.
- Problem solver who likes a challenge.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment with a good level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Flexibility within the role is key as combined role training will be required for cover.
- Good understanding of the HGV regulatory requirements but the right candidate could be trained in this area.
- Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum based on experience
- Shift pattern: Monday - Friday, with occasional weekend work if required
- Location: Thurleigh (MK44 2YP)