Vehicle Purchase Handover Specialist
- Location: Imperial House, Grange Dr, Hedge End, Southampton SO30 2AF
- Salary: £23,400 per annum (40 hours a week)
- Employment Length: 6-month Fixed Term Contract
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own homes and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. Cazoo Centres allow specific customers to feel even more confident about buying a used car online by being able to pop in to talk face-to-face with our customer-obsessed Collections Specialist.
Knowledge of cars is definitely optional, but you will need to be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience in one of our Cazoo Centres, striving to continually exceed customer expectations.
If you’re forward-thinking, have an eye for detail, are a great communicator, enjoy meeting lots of new people every day, and can do all of this whilst giving a great customer experience, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Completing purchase handovers with all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Centre to drop off their car to sell.
- Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high-quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
- Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards and stock checking of inventory on-site.
- Using your extensive Cazoo proposition and process knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre.
- Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with payments and refund based issues.
- Translating any technical automotive or financial jargon into plain English to make it simpler for our customers. Being able to convey back to a customer in simple terms why there may be a variation in price from their original quote, whether this be in person and or over the phone.
- Efficiently managing their own workload throughout the course of the day to offer a best-in-class customer experience.
Skills and Experience Required
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable.
- Can solve problems and think on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- The ability to work unsupervised and in an ambiguous environment.
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player.
- Comfortable using technology; able to use email, CRM and booking systems, and happy to guide customers through the website.
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
What’s in it for you:
- A friendly, modern and safe working environment
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 33 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Plus much more…
Something looks off?