Management Accountant (FTC - 12 months)
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join Cazoo as a Management Accountant, in London, helping to build the UK’s best car buying experience.
You'll be working as part of our Finance team reporting to our Senior Finance Manager. You will be responsible for multiple areas of the retail income statement, retail balance sheet, and assisting with retail revenue accounting processes.
The ideal individual will be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the detail. You will challenge the status quo and provide technical accounting expertise to the wider team.
The right mindset and cultural fit are critical in our consumer obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data driven, collaborative start-up, with a huge ambition to transform automotive retailing in the UK.
- Own the software capitalisation process, including process refinement and stakeholder management.
- Month end tasks relating to post sales, loans interest, technology, and legal and professional fees bookings.
- Assist with the monthly processing and reporting on retail, wholesale and ancillary revenue streams.
- Ensure that assigned balance sheet reconciliations are completed to agreed deadlines with all reconciling and unsubstantiated items investigated and resolved promptly.
- Liaise with the commercial finance team to establish validity of results.
- Identify deficiencies in processes and implement changes to reduce manual work in department.
- Maintain SoX compliance in all processes.
- Support with the interim, annual and half year audits.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- Qualified Accountant
- Confident with data administration, reconciliations and excel related tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Netsuite experience
- Previous experience with software capitalisation accounting.
Why join us:
Making an impact is at the heart of our purpose. It is what motivates teams across Cazoo and brings our unique teams together. To drive progress that positively impacts ourselves, our teammates, customers and communities.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- A friendly and modern working environment
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension (5% matched)
Something looks off?