Senior Social Media Specialist (12 month FTC)
About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and achieved record-breaking growth. Now we’re on a mission to no.1, and we’re seeking the best talent to push us onwards and upwards.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues, customers, and the communities they work within. People who want to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. Driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work. Who will value our unique fusion of industries and will collaborate, support and value others for the differences they bring.
Our aim is to make buying your next car no different to ordering any other product today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
The Cazoo content team is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Social Media Specialist to deliver world-class content. Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating high-quality, engaging organic and paid content that’s in line with our brand, tone of voice and look and feel.
This role is critical in helping us to inspire and engage our social media audience. We're looking for an experienced, passionate and forward thinking content creator who is a true team player with a positive can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, then Cazoo could be the perfect next step in your career!
This is a Hybrid working role, where you’ll work part of your time at home and part of the time from our London, Charlton Head Office on a 12 month FTC.
About this role and the impact you will have:
- To be the social media expert within our organisation.
- Creating exceptional, high-quality, engaging content to deliver communications that attract and inspire new customers and maintain relationships our audience.
- Ownership of Cazoo's social media content calendar.
- Engaging with internal teams on content approach and sharing best practice.
- Writing post captions within our tone of voice guidelines.
- Facilitating best practice on the Cazoo's social media platforms.
- Sourcing assets.
- Creating and submitting briefs to our Design team.
- Scheduling assets using our social media platform.
- Assisting on photoshoots or videoshoots as and when required.
- Continually monitoring and evaluating industry best practice, providing advice and counsel on how Cazoo can maximise potential opportunities.
- Track and report on post performance.
- Supporting with community management.
- Collaboration with the wider teams.
- Generate forward thinking, fresh ideas to Senior Management Teams.
We’re looking for some with:
- Exposure within digital and social media role.
- Experience of developing / implementing social media strategy.
- An enthusiastic, proactive team player who loves to collaborate.
- Passionate about social media.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative worker who enjoys active listening and taking action when it’s needed. A true team player.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An idea generating collaborator.
- Excellent written skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident communicator, with experience working with a variety of internal teams.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make an impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?