About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and we’re seeking the best talent to help us move forward in our journey.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues and our customers. We're looking for someone who wants to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. You will also be driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work.
We’re seeking an exceptional individual to join Cazoo as an HR Administrator working within the People Services Team on our journey to create the UK's best car buying experience.
The People Services Team plays a key role at Cazoo, growing and retaining our employees, supporting our managers and ensuring a world class employee experience.
As a vital member of the team, you'll be contributing to the development of our culture in line with our values, partnering and supporting the People Team to help them build and develop an exceptional service to our employees.
About this role and the impact you will have:
- Prepare documentation to the company standard for contracts, letters and email information.
- Upload new starters onto the HR system.
- Monitor & respond to queries from the HR inbox and the internal messaging process.
- Maintain the company people systems database ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the Right to Work documentation is received in the correct format in a timely manner.
- Assist the team with preparing reports and checking details submitted.
- Identify opportunities to improve HR policies and practices, propose and implement solutions to improve.
- Maintain the absence management process recording accurate information on all the applicable systems.
- Ensure the background checks and driving checks for new employees are set up on the appropriate systems, and completed in a timely manner.
- Administer company benefits as requested.
- Support the People Team with projects when required.
- Support the company with projects to improve processes and the whole employee experience.
We’re looking for some with:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Working knowledge of Google docs, excel spreadsheets or equivalent.
- Experience of preparing accurate letters or contracts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of using and maintaining databases.
- Previous experience of an administration role is essential.
- Flexibility to be office based 4 days a week minimum.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make an impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?