Senior Customer Support Specialist
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Customer Support Specialist to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
As the Senior Customer Support Specialist, you will have expertise across all Cazoo services and offerings. In this capacity you will be able to take escalations from our 1st line support team across all business units and support efficient and speedy resolutions to our customer issues.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively and independently handling customer escalations or complaints.
- Cross skilled across all the Cazoo service offerings. (Knowledge Experts)
- Focus on the customer,( Champion customer resolution).
- Monitor workloads and distribute tasks as needed.
- Delivery monthly 1:1 linked to development of knowledge and case handling skills.
- Working closely with the L&D team, carry out call evaluations and coaching of direct reports
- Handle executive and TP escalations.
- Can understand and pick up new products and services and quickly become knowledgeable on the latest platform updates and offerings
- Work closely with the CS team leaders to evaluate team performance.
- Train and develop Customer Service team members to resolve first-line customer issues and identify which issues require escalation.
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication with previous experience of successfully working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills, and is seen as a positive role model to those around them
- Ability to calmly and positively resolve customer escalations to improve the customer experience.
- Great organisation skills and ability to prioritise world load
- Someone who is fast paced and can multitask effectively
- Passionate about supporting our customers who contact Cazoo - focused on finding that perfect car and deal for the customer
- Has the ability to coach and develop others providing objective feedback on performance
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Great at decision making, solving problems, and thinking on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude, with an ability to work comfortably with ambiguity.
- Wants to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team
- Solutions focused, looking for ways to proactively improve ways of working that will improve the experience for our people and our customers.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including discretionary annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?