- Location:Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
- Salary: Competitive Basic Salary(plus excellent company benefits)
- Hours:Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for experiencedVehicle Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of theVehicleTechnicianwill be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
* 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break **
What you will be doing:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Full Driving Licence required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including bonus and 23.5 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?