Revenue Operations Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Catalant has reinvented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world-class independent consultants, on demand, through our technology platform. Fortune 1000 enterprises, PE firms and their portfolio companies, and consulting firms partner with Catalant to find experienced independent consultants to solve complex business problems.
With backing from some of the world's top venture capital firms, we continue to bolster our industry-leading platform by growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level.
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. We are looking for a process-oriented, analytical and curious candidate to help optimize commercial and operational efficiency through data-driven insights, process improvement and systems engagement. This is a high-impact role that will work closely with commercial leadership and partner with key functions including Sales, Customer Success, Business Systems, Data & Analytics, Marketing, Finance, and People teams.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Sales and Finance leadership to manage sales planning, capacity modeling, territory and quota design on annual and quarterly cycles.
- Identify and own opportunities to improve our go-to-market motion. The role will own end-to-end process improvement and initiatives from ideation stage through to process design and implementation and reinforcement.
- Revenue Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize lead generation, improve conversion rates throughout the marketing and sales funnel, and define & track metrics in support of revenue retention & growth .
- Sales Operations Management: Manage sales operations activities, including sales process optimization,sales tool adoption and consistency & quality of sales reporting metrics. Identify areas for improvement and implement best practices to streamline workflows to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the sales cadence and operating rhythm including forecasting meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews and related communications.
- Commercial Performance Analysis: Analyze commercial (sales & marketing) performance trends, identify patterns, and provide actionable insights to guide decision-making to support revenue generation.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and serve as an interface for our sales technology stack (including Salesforce) with the centralized Business Systems team.
- Lead project management of critical sales team and cross-functional initiatives with GTM, Systems, Analytics, People Ops and Finance.
What You'll Bring
- 5-8 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in a similar sales or revenue operations role (experience at a SaaS company is preferred).
- Strong experience partnering directly with Sales team
- Ideal candidate will be able to strategically come up with GTM best practices and make recommendations and implement
- Experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to lead projects independently, work through ambiguity, manage up and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You Are
- Demonstrates integrity and authenticity
- Is action-oriented and takes initiative
- Is an adaptable team player who can juggle multiple competing priorities
- Has excellent critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 company holidays + an All Company wellness day off each quarter
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
- Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
- 401k to save for retirement
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A lifestyle spending account to be used towards cell phone, internet, commuting, and learning & development
- Wellness stipend for your mental, emotional, or physical wellbeing needs and support
- Work from Home stipend
- Catalant sponsored membership to Calm
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Catalant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Catalant makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business objectives and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, qualified physical or mental disability, genetic condition or predisposition, or any other status protected by law. All Catalant employees are prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
We have a flexible hybrid work model, where employees local to our Boston headquarters come into our office on a flexible basis, and other employees are fully remote. We are hiring and conducting interviews and onboarding either virtually or in person if local to Boston, depending on what makes most sense based on the specific candidate and new hire. Talk to our People Team to learn more!