Customer Operations Coordinator
Administration, Customer Service, Operations
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Backed by the latest technology and a state of the art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle free experience. From our reconditioning standards, through to delivery and customer support, our customers are really at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven Coordinator to join our Customer Experience team! You’ll be in charge of getting Carma customers their cars - this could include scheduling or coordinating a delivery time with our drivers, or giving customers a full handover to their new car yourself when they come to collect it. You’ll be balancing administration and coordination tasks whilst also delivering amazing customer service to our customers over the phone, email and face-to-face - no two days are the same!
- Schedule Carma customers in for their delivery or collection, ensuring that everything runs smoothly!
- Welcome customers on-site and provide a thorough and professional handover of their vehicles, leaving them with a great experience at every step of their journey
- Deliver exceptional customer service at every step of the journey - face-to-face, email, phone etc!
- Manage various administration and coordination tasks within a few different systems, and work with the relevant departments to ensure information is accurate
- Track and order inventory for the team
- Jump in and support where needed - we’re a fast-paced team and sometimes you’ll need to be adaptable and lend a hand in other areas
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment (retail, contact centre etc.)
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable using different systems, experience with a CRM or DMS would be a bonus!
- Adaptable and confident in multi-tasking and prioritising based on initiative
- Current NSW Drivers Licence - Full licence or on Ps
- Automotive knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible availability with some weekends required
Please note: this role is a full-time position, based on-site in Alexandria, Sydney
Working at Carma!
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks and breakfasts, fresh coffee and 24/7 well-being support through Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
- We’re a fast-growing business - come and grow your career with us as the business continues to scale
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.