Buying Operations Lead
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state of the art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle free experience. From our reconditioning standards, through to delivery and customer support, our customers are really at the heart of everything we do.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Buying Operations Lead to help drive the efficiency of the team here at Carma! This newly created role is ideal for a natural leader with a love of all things organisation and process improvement!
- Lead and mentor a team of two Sourcing & Buying Coordinators to drive the overall efficiency of the Buying team.
- Oversee our vehicle valuation process using our in house systems and processes
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise our lead generation and conversion rates.
- Collaboration is key- work together to optimise our lead qualification and purchasing processes for greater efficiency.
- Maintain an organised and up-to-date vehicle inventory
- Participate in online vehicle auctions to secure competitive pricing and opportunities to buy cars.
- Previous experience managing a small team would be preferred
- You're a strong communicator who’s comfortable liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- You thrive on innovation and love to improve processes and workflows
- Familiarity with the automotive industry and the used car market is a must
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new systems and identifying ways to improve current processes
Working at Carma!
- Brand new state-of-the-art HQ in Alexandria, featuring free parking onsite!
- Employee discounts on Carma cars, car parts and NRMA breakdown cover!
- Access EAP with a difference that you can share with family and friends
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensure every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.