Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the Role
Join our production team as a Spray Painter, and be a key part of the finishing team in our panel shop and workshop! You’ll have an eye for detail and enjoy working at a fast pace to achieve results.
- Producing the best quality paint & repair solution using the most economical process
- Providing accurate job timings and materials estimates
- Preparing vehicles for the painting process including masking, filling, colour matching
- Supervise, train and develop apprentices
- Responsible for operating and identifying any issues with the paint booth or paint system
- Ensuring that the finished product meets quality standards
- 2 years of experience as a Spray Painter in an automotive environment.
- Experience with water-based paint systems highly regarded
- Current driving license
- Qualification in this field is highly required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Working at Carma
- Carma social events! From Friday drinks through to Oktoberfest and Go-karting birthday parties - we like to celebrate all the big (and smaller) wins!
- Endless career opportunities from apprenticeships, mentorships, and cross-department learning!
- Great work-life balance, so you get a chance to switch off… any rare overtime hours are paid!
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
See more open positions at Carma
Something looks off?