Heavy Rigid (HR) Driver
People & HR
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the role
We are looking for a Driver to join our automotive workshop team to support day-to-day operations as well as customer delivery. You’ll split your day between driving our Carma HR trucks to deliver and pick up customers’ cars and trade-ins; as well as general support for the mechanics and operations team in the workshop.
- Driving our Carma HR trucks to deliver or pick up customers' cars and trade-ins
- Loading and unloading cars onto the back of the truck haulier
- Support the ad hoc duties of the day-to-day running of the production and storage sites.
- Parking and allocating cars to bays or moving them to storage
- Support in organizing and maintaining cleanliness and safety within the workshop
- Current HR Licence, clean driving record
- Previous experience driving trucks
- Experience within a production environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Available full-time (38hr a week- Monday to Friday)
Working with Carma!
- Endless career opportunities from apprenticeships, mentorships, and cross-department learning!
- Great work-life balance, so you get a chance to switch off… any rare overtime hours are paid!
- Brand new workshop based in Alexandria, with state-of-the-art equipment and tools
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
See more open positions at Carma
Something looks off?