Partner Program Lead
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
We are looking for a Partner Program Lead to manage our new Partner program where we’ll be engaging agencies to onboard and train customers on implementing Canva in their organisations. This Partner Program Lead will be both a strategic thinker and an operational doer, acting as the “glue” that connects the team together and rallies them to deliver, navigating any blockers along the way.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy of the Partner Program, ensuring our solutions are effective and identifying ways we can optimise to ensure partner satisfaction and the best results for Canva. They will also program manage our day to day operations, leading stakeholder communications and ensuring all workstreams are being delivered effectively, including our partner management, educational materials and training.
What you'll be doing (what their role will entail)
- Leading all aspects of the strategy and operations of the Partner program, ensuring our approach and delivery is effective
- Set up and run regular cadences with key teams, keeping clear documentation in central WIP documents and providing async updates
- Rally all team members to deliver quality work in line with agreed timelines, navigating blockers as they arise and connecting the right Canvanauts as required to resolve any challenges
- Create and maintain a centralised location for all project documentation, ensuring this is well organised
- Identifying key partners across all projects and create a plan for how they will be kept informed including feeding into existing cadences, setting up new syncs and delivering regular async updates
- Confidently present program updates to senior leadership, representing the great work of the team and navigating challenges with confidences when required
- Coordinating different teams and channels to regularly deliver reports on program success, and package this up in the best ways for each audience
- Be proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems to help mobilise the team
What we’re looking for (experience the candidate will have)
- Significant experience in a Project/Program Management, or Strategic Lead role, managing priority projects in a strategic and operational capacity
- Strong understanding of B2B enterprise customers and their needs
- Expertise in prioritising, managing and tracking multiple streams of work simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholders and leadership, with confident presentation skills
- Self motivated and proactive, with a bias for action - and not afraid to jump in and help out the team
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.