Template Reviewer - Freelance
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney Australia but in this project you’ll be working remotely from wherever you are located. That means you have the ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Do you have a love for design, a keen understanding of what constitutes great design and a passion for review and quality assurance?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced graphic designer to review template designs across our key product offerings, including presentations, social media graphics, invitations, videos, logos, and more. The goal will be to assess templates on the merit of each design according to Canva's guidelines, in order to improve the overall quality of our library.
The position requires high attention to detail and ability to work autonomously. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about design, maintaining high standards and quality control.
What you'll do:
- Review templates from in-house and external creators to assess their quality based on Canva's guidelines
- Work closely with Leads to maintain consistency of your review decision-making, ensuring quality standards are correctly applied
- Track and identify common areas of our template library that require overall improvement
- Adhere to a high level of quality and accuracy in your review decision-making process
What we're looking for:
- Experience in quality assurance, operations and a love for QA challenges
- A strong foundation in design principles, and an understanding of what makes good content
- An eye for great design and understanding of contemporary design trends
- An understanding of user interaction to promote a high level of usability in our templates
- Experience in efficiently delivering output and maintaining cadences
- Enjoys clear, structured and repetitive tasks
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.
Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually.
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.