Senior Product Manager - Identity & Access Management
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Driving company-wide initiatives to evolve our product, platform and operational architecture to meet the security and compliance needs of enterprise customers
- Work with key team members across Product, Platforms, Sales, Legal and Customer Support to align our platform and operational roadmaps with strategic company goals
- Transform our platform capabilities and operational practices around customer data protection, access control, and customer support to meet compliance requirements and customer expectations
- Identify and anticipate the future needs of the business to ensure that enterprise security & compliance capabilities are accounted for in future product development
- Implementing an ambitious multi-year roadmap while continually delivering meaningful impact on a regular cadence
- Working with teams across the business to prioritise and drive the implementation of key security policies and adoption of security practices
- Establish product-oriented practices within the Security group, as their first product manager
You're probably a match if:
- You have Product Management experience building and shipping capabilities that unlock enterprise adoption of SaaS products
- You have prior experience delivering capabilities aligned with security and privacy compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, SOX, IRAP, FedRAMP)
- You are familiar with the delivery and adoption of enterprise security controls, such as access management, data protection, logging, and monitoring.
- You're excited to get into the technical details and are able to collaborate with your engineering counterparts to ensure solutions deliver against business needs
- You are an exceptional communicator and can tailor how you speak about Platform when working across different teams and parts of the business.
- You’re great at balancing long-term vision and strategy with regularly delivering impactful outcomes that bring us closer to that vision
About the team
The Security Group is responsible for protecting Canva systems and data from information security threats. Our teams work together, and with other groups, to deliver preventive and detective controls and processes that reduce security risk. The group runs programs across Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Risk Management, and Threat Detection and Response domains.
As the Enterprise Platform Security Product Manager, you will play a key role in making sure that Canva is ready to meet the stringent security and compliance requirements that enterprises expect from their SaaS providers. You will work with key partners across the entire business to empower knowledge workers globally to design with Canva, and help us build a truly world-class enterprise design platform!
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.