Global Sales Enablement Lead
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the team
The Global Sales Enablement Lead will be a key member of the Sales Strategy & Operations and the Sales & Success leadership team in support of Canva’s continued growth. The Sales & Success function is responsible for driving revenue from F500, Strategic, Enterprise, Mid-Market and SMB companies to increase Canva’s B2B revenue and penetration, applying a product led approach. The Sales Strategy & Operations function sits within Sales & Success, and supports Sales & Success in driving B2B revenue in a scalable and sustainable way, through reporting and analytics, incentive design, process, tooling and enablement across onboarding and continuous learning and development.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- You'll be part of building out a world class Sales & Success Enablement function, mentoring and coaching a team of hard-working Sales enablement managers and trainers. You will build for scale to achieve ambitious revenue goals and cover an ever growing addressable market
- You will own, design, implement and improve Global Sales & Success onboarding programs so that new hires across our sales, success and product advocate teams globally are set up for success in their roles. You'll drive accountability with Sales & Success leaders to co-own metrics on new hire ramping to ensure onboarding effectiveness
- You will proactively identify skill and productivity gaps with input from leadership as well as insights from Sales Strategy and Operations to design training roadmaps to bridge these gaps
- You'll partner with Sales Strategy & Operations to measure the effectiveness of enablement programs. Support the development and roll out of product led playbooks
- You're passionate about developing close relationships with product and marketing to ensure that the Sales & Success team has the most effective content and collateral on product updates, competitive landscape, the Canva value proposition and the future of visual communications. You will develop product launch readiness checklists, so updates on new product features are appropriately cascaded to the teams.
- You'll evaluate our current enablement and content tooling and partner with the Sales systems team to iterate and improve. You will continue to explore vendor relationships as needed for tooling and trainings to improve productivity
- You will lead change management around large initiatives that impact Sales & Success (eg. incentive changes, quota changes, planning for new fiscal year etc). You will own our annual Sales Kick Off programming as and when the need arises
You're probably a match if:
- You have deep Sales Enablement expertise building and leading Sales Enablement Teams. You have an in depth understanding of Sales skills, methodologies, playbooks and processes and has lead large scale sales training in the past
- You love to collaborate. Building trust and gaining consensus with collaborators across all levels of Sales & Success leadership, product and marketing
- You are passionate about being a strategic problem solver and executor. Can think high level and plan strategic roadmaps based on needs of our teams but can also roll up sleeves, ensure seamless execution and provide direction to teams
- You have experience in rapidly scaling tech (preferable SaaS) startups, leading enablement programs at scale for organizations of 100+ Sales & Success team members. Big plus if experience in product led sales motions
- You have a consistent track record of leading change management for large scale initials (eg incentive changes, go to market changes etc) across large Sales & Success teams
- You have a genuine interest in learning and development, career development (both within enablement team and broadly across Sales & success organization), coaching and mentoring
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.