Senior Finance Systems Engineer (NetSuite) - Open to remote across ANZ
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the team
The Finance and Legal Systems team supports the evaluation, implementation, administration, and ongoing innovation of the technology stack across our Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) value streams.
With Netsuite as our core ERP, our team is solving some of Canva’s biggest challenges by automating and improving the quality of our Finance processes to allow our employees to do their best work at a place they love. We strive to be integrated with the Finance strategy so we can realise our vision of being the best company in the world.
- Own all aspects of the NetSuite ERP and connected Finance operational systems, including configuration, development and testing of system changes, system upgrades and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Maintain documentation for all system configurations / setup and integrations
- Ensuring a robust control environment within the Finance ecosystem, owning access rights and associated processes
- Partner with other cross functional technology leads / teams to create and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Working with third party system vendors, developing relationships and ensuring strong service delivery
- 4+ years experience, with a significant portion implementing or supporting Netsuite environments
- Technical experience with the Finance cloud ERP NetSuite is a must and a critical part of the role
- Experience with system implementations, integrations, scripting etc, working with data warehouses and third party systems and tools
- Process and systems analysis and design experience, program development
- Professional experience in a similar industry or high growth company experience being advantageous
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field preferred
- SOX ITGCs experience a bonus
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.