FP&A Manager, Profitability Program
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2022
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
About the team
FPA is an incredibly powerful function and it’s no different at Canva!
As we continue to grow at scale we need to make sure that everyone is investing mindfully in the strategies and goals that are going to drive the most growth and have the biggest impact.
Working closely with Business Leaders, our CFO and Investor Relations we help the company predict, track, report (and smash) their goals.
At Canva we have three core Foundational Goals linked to Active Users, Annualised Revenue and Profitability; and our FPA team is organised in a similar way. Excitingly this role will champion the Profitability goal. This programmatic approach to FPA helps support our people in a way they understand and means we are all working towards the same overarching goals.
To do that our FPA team performs the following core pieces of work:
* Develops robust plans up front
* Understand how execution maps to strategies and how those strategies map to financial plans
* Track and report against performance against goals at the company strategic level
* Help our people understand how they contribute to the success of our business
* Hold people accountable to performance against their goals (and therefore our company performance)
* Help teams take action in a strategically aligned way when things don’t go according to plan
See more open positions at Canva
Something looks off?