Senior Customer Success Manager, Spain
Cambridge Mobile Telematics
Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the world’s largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. The company’s AI-driven platform, DriveWell®, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices — including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dashcams, and third-party devices — and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMT’s platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
The Customer Success group serves as the key liaison for our clients throughout their partnership with CMT. As a member of Customer Success within the Sales organization, your role involves close collaboration with Sales Executives to drive growth and satisfaction among our named accounts. You will serve as the main point of contact for partners during the implementation phase, spanning from contract execution to go-live, and ensuring ongoing success post-release. Your pivotal role includes conveying customer feedback internally to influence prioritization and resource allocation.
CMT is looking for a collaborative, customer-committed, and dynamic Senior Customer Success Manager who wants to join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
- Partner with Customer Solutions and Sales to deliver and manage partner programs on time, within budget with best in class solutions
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external account communications
- Be the liaison between our clients and our engineers, QA, and product managers
- Conducts complex work aligned to organizational objectives with wide-latitude for independent judgment
- Provides assistance and guidance to other peers
- Be the first level of triage between partner feature/enhancement requests and internal Engineering and Product groups
- Define business requirements, communicating with other groups within CMT on features and changes needed
- Risk mitigation for internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the sustainment and growth of the partner’s program base
- Responsible for partnering with Sales to increase partner engagement – by monitoring and reporting to partner specific business metrics that CMT monitors
- Complete any additional tasks as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience and/or certification
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Proven track record of working with customers in Spain
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required
- Proven track record of driving several, sophisticated programs
- Demonstrated success working across teams with the ability to synthesize what may appear to be contending priorities
- Tight-knit collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritization, and time management skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club Health & Wellness
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.