Patient Success Advocate
At Cadence, we believe that a better quality of life – for both our patients and employees – begins with better care.
Cadence partners with the nation’s most patient-centric health systems to deliver life-saving treatment to patients with chronic conditions at scale while lowering the cost of care. Whether you are a Product Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Engineer, or Nurse Practitioner, your work each day will directly impact the quality of life for patients living with chronic diseases.
The Cadence Health team seeks a Patient Success Advocate to provide multi-channel support to patients and partners of the Cadence remote monitoring program. In this role, you will provide support for incoming patient requests, administrative support to clinicians, and execute patient engagement and retention campaigns.
In this role, individuals will be required to work from 8 am to 5 pm in either the Central or Mountain Standard Time Zone.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Inbound Patient Support: Manage and respond to incoming calls from patients promptly.
- Problem Resolution: Address patient concerns and issues with patience and understanding, striving to resolve them.
- Appointment Scheduling: Assist patients in rescheduling appointments when needed.
- Collaboration: Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless patient experiences.
- Quality Assurance: Adhere to company policies, procedures, and healthcare regulations to ensure compliance and high-quality patient support.
- Continuous Improvement: Actively seek feedback from patients to identify areas of improvement in our services and contribute to the development of enhanced patient support initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Medical Assistant certification. AAMA/NCMA certification is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role within a healthcare setting supporting Medicare patients.
- Multi-channel (voice, email, SMS) help desk experience where you interact directly with the consumer. Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Proven success handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities and patient needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Ability to represent Cadence and become a building block of an amazing culture and future.
- Willingness to receive and provide feedback with positive intent.
- Ability to identify trends and raise them proactively, ideally with suggestions or solutions.
WHO WE ARE:
Interested in knowing what it is like to be a part of the Cadence team? You can read about life at Cadence in specific roles on our blog. To be successful at Cadence, employees must fully embrace our distributed workforce culture and company values. A Cadence employee:
- Seeks responsibility — can be trusted and empowered to make decisions and deliver results.
- Loves rolling up their sleeves and going from 0 to 1 — everyone, no matter how senior, contributes meaningfully.
- Displays extraordinary candor — delivers and receives feedback with integrity.
- Exceeds expectations — goes above and beyond for co-workers, patients, clinicians, hospitals, and communities.
- Is never satisfied — keeps iterating & improving and embraces a growth mindset.
- Values speed & quality — understands that both can be done!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Cadence recognizes the unique needs of its diverse, distributed workforce and seeks to provide an inclusive work environment for its world-class clinicians and technologists.
- Company culture is all about impact, shared growth mindset, empowerment, and integrity.
- An opportunity to help improve the quality of life of millions of Americans.
- Unique chance to support the development of an amazing product; Cadence’s in-house clinicians are our super users and beta testers.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly incentives.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- OneMedical (in-person primary care), TelaDoc (virtual primary care), and TalkSpace (online mental health services) memberships.
- Discounted ClassPass memberships.
- Competitive PTO
- 401K and 401K match
- Onboarding stipend for remote equipment and home office setup or onsite equipment.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Charitable Donation Match program.
- Expected compensation range: $20-$25 per hour
- Location: Remote
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws. We also require full vaccination, including a booster, with an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccination for all employees. Cadence provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief unless doing so would cause undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.