Nurse Practitioner- West Coast
At Cadence, we believe that a better quality of life – for both our patients and employees – begins with better care.
Cadence helps the nation’s most patient-centric health systems deliver more consistent, proactive healthcare to patients every day. Cadence’s remote patient monitoring and intervention solution couples powerful technology with clinical excellence to provide patients with precise, personal care at home. Whether you are a Product Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Engineer, or Nurse Practitioner, your work will directly impact the quality of life for Cadence patients.
The Cadence Health team seeks a remote-based Nurse Practitioner to serve as the point person to help patients navigate their remote care journey. Our Nurse Practitioners are responsible for appropriately triaging patients based on vitals, managing treatment plans and medications in collaboration with the patient’s physician/ provider.
This role will be required to work Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm (PST).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
In our programs, the NP will:
- Oversee the monitoring of patient vitals, symptoms, and labs in collaboration with our team of RNs and MDs.
- Manage the patient's treatment plan and medications – with an emphasis on initiating and titrating guideline-directed medical therapy (GDMT) for Heart Failure and other appropriate guidelines for T2D and Hypertension.
- Respond to patient escalations identified via RPM – i.e. abnormal vitals, symptoms, and labs.
- Lead regular virtual check-ins with patients to review labs and GDMT optimization and adherence.
- Our programs support both primary care offices as well as cardiology offices.
- Ensuring every healthcare interaction with Cadence is an exceptional experience that prioritizes the well-being of the patient and aligns with the goals of the health system.
- Support internal growth efforts to help Cadence scale exceptional care delivery to patients with CHF and other chronic conditions including hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, and COPD.
- Be instrumental in shaping the culture of one of the fastest-growing teams at Cadence.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years experience treating patients with chronic diseases (T2D, Hypertension, CHF) either in an outpatient or inpatient setting at a high-performing medical center.
- Master’s Degree as a Nurse Practitioner with the willingness to expand state licensure as Cadence adds new markets and partners.
- ANCC or ANNP certification.
- Active license in the state of Washington.
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to thrive in an environment founded on trust, autonomy, and direct communication & feedback.
- Love of owning of problems end-to-end.
- Independent thinker / operator.
- Passion for the patient / customer experience and systematically improving healthcare with digital innovation.
- Experience working in a CHF bridge clinic environment, T2D clinic (preferred).
- Experience working with remote patient monitoring technology (preferred).
- Experience working in a startup environment (preferred).
WHO WE ARE:
Interested in knowing what it is like to be a part of the Cadence team? You can read about life at Cadence in specific roles on our blog. To be successful at Cadence, employees must fully embrace our distributed workforce culture and company values. A Cadence employee:
- Seeks responsibility — can be trusted and empowered to make decisions and deliver results.
- Loves rolling up their sleeves and going from 0 to 1 — everyone, no matter how senior, contributes meaningfully.
- Displays extraordinary candor — delivers and receives feedback with integrity.
- Exceeds expectations — goes above and beyond for co-workers, patients, clinicians, hospitals, and communities.
- Is never satisfied — keeps iterating & improving and embraces a growth mindset.
- Values speed & quality — understands that both can be done!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Cadence recognizes the unique needs of its diverse, distributed workforce and seeks to provide an inclusive work environment for its world-class clinicians and technologists.
- Company culture all about impact, shared growth mindset, empowerment, and integrity
- An opportunity to help improve the quality of life of millions of Americans
- Unique chance to support the development of an amazing product; Cadence’s in-house clinicians are our super users and beta testers
- Competitive salaries and quarterly incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- OneMedical (in-person primary care), TelaDoc (virtual primary care), and TalkSpace (online mental health services) memberships
- Discounted ClassPass memberships
- PTO and paid holidays
- Onboarding stipend for remote equipment and home office setup or onsite equipment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Donation Match program
- Expected compensation range: $120,000-$135,000 annual base salary
- Location: Remote
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws. We also require full vaccination, including a booster, with an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccination for all employees. Cadence provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief unless doing so would cause undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.