Senior FP&A Business Partner
Brightcove is looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, analytically minded individual to join our growing Finance team! The Senior FP&A Business Partner will support the organization with reporting, budgeting, business partnering, strategic thinking and ad-hoc analysis to help the business make smart decisions with operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast pace, less structured environment than your typical corporate setting. You will be a key member of the Finance team and must be willing to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running with a positive attitude, curiosity and a desire to learn. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Provide general analytic support of departments and key business initiatives.
- Develop and maintain standard monthly reporting to be consumed across all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, understanding key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management.
- Initiate and own development and improvement of reporting and other finance related processes.
- Build business partner relationships across the organization.
- Support the accounting team in the month end close process, assisting with journal entries and variance analysis as needed.
- Provide feedback and analysis concerning trends.
- 5+ years of related financial analysis and financial partnership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, economics or related field.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including a high level of attention to detail and executing with high quality.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Salesforce, Workday, Adaptive and Thinkcell experience is a plus.
- FP&A certification or CPA is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner
- Curious, self-starter and active listener with a keen interest in and commitment to personal growth and continuous learning.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across diverse leaders and business areas.
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Brightcove is a diverse, global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping organizations reach their audiences in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change.
Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and we have built a culture that values authenticity, individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to harness the incredible power of video and create an environment where you will want to grow, stay and thrive. Bottom line: We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as #oneteam.
WORKING AT BRIGHTCOVE
We strive to provide our employees with an environment where they can do their best work and be their best selves. This includes a focus on our employees’ work experience, actively creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center, and hiring, recognizing, promoting employees who are committed to living and breathing these same ideals.
While remote work arrangements are available for most positions we also offer hybrid or on-site working options in our vibrant Guadalajara office located right in front of Andares shopping mall where employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens, company events and social activities as well as an inspiring work environment. We are focused on creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center. We value collaboration, creativity, work/life balance, professional growth and providing an empowering space for open communication. You will have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe as we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more to come!
We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Brightcove embraces diversity and seeks candidates who support persons of all identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply. If you need any accommodations for your interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.