VP, Global Revenue Operations
The Vice President, Global Revenue Operations will play a key role in accelerating Brightcove’s revenue growth by leading a talented team that provides the sales organization with effective tools and processes that enable sales teams to effectively sell Brightcove products and services. You’ll support the global sales organization, and in close partnership with senior leadership, set the overall direction and strategy for the company’s revenue team. You will collaborate to optimize go-to-market strategy, systems and infrastructure, with a keen focus on boosting sales productivity and efficiency. This role requires an organized, detail-oriented individual. Someone with excellent relationship building skills, verbal and written communication skills with a passion for expanding sales operations, growing revenue streams and fostering a one team mindset.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and implement all operational processes that impact the productivity of the sales team and efficiency of the lead to quote to cash cycle.
- Drive sales operational alignment across the global organization including Finance, Customer Success, Product, Marketing to exceed annual revenue targets and KPIs.
- Proactively drive analysis and change management to improve productivity & efficiency in the sales organization and dependencies through the company.
- Be an effective and contributing presence in carrying forward sales strategy and vision on behalf of sales leadership across the company, including in executive level discussions.
- Own sales compensation strategy and variable incentive plan administration.
- Lead a team responsible for the roll up of forecasts from the sales team and consolidate into a formal financial forecast. Analyze the forecast and provide insight and leadership to make the appropriate adjustments to reflect sound analytical reasoning.
- Own the data – drive the processes and communications between all operational teams and the RevOps team to ensure data is always accurate and useful.
- Drive the design of CRM software and related business tools to allow for automation and optimize for sales user experience.
- Manage the “deal desk” team who ensures orders are correct, follow revenue recognition policies and are processed in a timely fashion.
- Grow and mentor a developing team that assists in day to day sales support and enablement, sales analysis and new systems implementations.
- 10+ years experience in revenue or sales operations leadership roles or similar consultative leadership roles, within a software company (SaaS preferred)
- Dedicated people leader with proven ability to motivate and align a global team to a vision and manage effectively through change
- Strong analytical experience with the ability to analyze current data and predict future trends and insights
- Ability to lead and manage all functional teams, build relationships and get results fast in matrixed organizations
- Deep experience with Salesforce.com/SFDC and other connected systems
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player and the ability to work in an evolving global work environment across multiple business units.
- Outstanding communication, presentation & analysis skills
Brightcove is a diverse, global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping organizations reach their audiences in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change.
Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and we have built a culture that values authenticity, individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to harness the incredible power of video and create an environment where you will want to grow, stay and thrive. Bottom line: We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as #oneteam.
WORKING AT BRIGHTCOVE
We strive to provide our employees with an environment where they can do their best work and be their best selves. This includes a focus on our employees’ work experience, actively creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center, and hiring, recognizing, promoting employees who are committed to living and breathing these same ideals.
While remote work arrangements are available for most positions we also offer hybrid or on-site working options in our Boston office, located in beautiful Fort Point harbor. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia, ping pong tournaments, and events and celebrations of all kinds. You will have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe as we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more!
At Brightcove, we believe that providing comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits packages across the globe are essential to our employees. Base salary is just one component of Brightcove’s total rewards program. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that may include bonus or commission, Brightcove stock, unlimited paid time off, 401(K) matching, health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), generous employer Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions, tuition reimbursement, 100% paid parental leave and more.