Senior Regional Marketing Manager
Reporting to the VP, Demand Generation, the Regional Marketing Manager will partner with Sales to drive New Business and Expansion revenue growth in Japan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for localizing marketing messaging, content & campaigns, sales collateral, and website copy. The role requires very close cooperation with sales to ensure effective sales prospecting, follow-up of inbound leads from web and marketing programs as well as tracking of key top, middle, and bottom of funnel metrics. The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting sales with outbound prospecting efforts in global organizations operating in, but headquartered outside Japan. Candidate must be a dynamic, enthusiastic cross-function collaborator with excellent communication skills and a high level of fluency in written and spoken English.
- Localization: Work with global teams, including Product Marketing, to localize centrally created messaging and content. Ensure high-quality deployment of localized messaging & content to the Web, Digital Ads, Emails, Sales Decks, and other assets as needed by the region
- Target Account Strategy: Work with global teams, including Product Marketing, to understand Brightcove’s ideal customer and target audience. Collaborate with Japan Sales Leadership to ensure GTM strategy and target accounts are aligned with Brightcove’s core strengths.
- Supporting Sales: Ensure Japan sales team has the latest messaging, sales content, competitive intelligence, customer references and other essential sales collateral. Localize and enable the sales team as needed.
- Customer References: Work with Japan team customer success manager to identify and interview Japanese customers willing to be customer testimonials. Work with global Customer Marketing team to get testimonials written, translated into English & Japanese and posted on brightcove.com website
- Global Events: Work with the Global Events team and other regional markets to identify events in any region that may be beneficial to Japan. Collaborate with Japan sales teams to identify customers & prospects that may have delegates attending these events. Coordinate Japan sales team presence at events if needed.
- Campaign Orchestration: Initiate, create and execute local marketing campaigns. Marketing tactics will be predominantly online/digital such as email, display advertising, content syndication.
- Reporting and Analysis: Work with global Marketing Operations and Analytics team to measure, analyze, understand top, middle and bottom of the funnel metrics. Present insights, measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend.
- A bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or, or a related field
- 8+ years of marketing experience in supporting a global company (preferably B2B Software) executing a localized GTM strategy in Japan.
- Ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver marketing programs & campaigns against lead and revenue targets and ensure all activities are integrated to achieve the common goals
- Proven team player that has partnered closely and successfully with Sales and Marketing Leadership at prior organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce and Google Suite is a plus.
- Ability to work in a virtual team consisting of HQ and the regional members.
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Strong managerial maturity and ability to manage stakeholders expectations effectively.
Brightcove is a diverse, global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping organizations reach their audiences in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change.
Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and we have built a culture that values authenticity, individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to harness the incredible power of video and create an environment where you will want to grow, stay and thrive. Bottom line: We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as #oneteam.
WORKING AT BRIGHTCOVE
We offer hybrid or in office options in our innovative Tokyo office. Located at PMO Tamachi 9th floor, 5-31-17 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0014, we are just 3 minutes walking distance from JR TAMACHI station and Toei Mita/Asakusa line MITA station. Whether you are working in office or remotely, you will have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more to come!