Senior Business Development Representative
Brightcove is looking for an exceptional person to join our Sales team in ANZ. This Senior Sales Development Representative is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to then pass on to the Account Executives and Sales Directors.
The ideal Senior Sales Development Representative candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process. This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment in a growing SaaS company with an enormous opportunity for career growth.
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via inbound channels such as the Web, trial system, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospect’s business needs and make recommendations for next steps
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the appropriate sales rep.
- Partner with inside and field sales reps to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate on a quarterly basis in support of the business plan
- Effectively utilize our lead management system as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Brightcove’s products/services and competitive differences
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com preferred
- Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Working at Brightcove:
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
We are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, just a stone's throw from Wynyard station. With views over Darling Harbour and bustling Barangaroo, the Brightcove Sydney office is a workspace that you’ll want to come into every day. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of smart and passionate colleagues to provide an exceptional customer experience in a fun and casual environment.
If you've got all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
Something looks off?