Sales Director, New Logo Media/Commercial
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals through our products and services. The Sales Director will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a senior position in our sales efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and can take leadership in developing and managing relationships on the New Logo Media and Commercial sides of our business..
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from within the enterprise SaaS platform sales industry, selling to the Enterprise/Commercial vertical. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will be responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for your market segment.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Meet or exceed sales goals each quarter.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of the Brightcove platform.
- Leverage a virtual territory team to execute against sales goals
- Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- 10+ years experience in sales/business development, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company, with experience in enterprise relationships and selling into the vertical.
- Possess a strong sales background that enables you to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- Drive territory growth through up-selling/cross selling existing customers
- Domain expertise in ad-supported Media/Video use case
- Proven track record of successful six figure sales and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- French speaker is preferred
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve domestic travel, up to 30%
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
WORKING AT BRIGHTCOVE
We strive to provide our employees with an environment where they can do their best work and be their best selves. This includes a focus on our employees’ work experience, actively creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center, and hiring, recognizing, promoting employees who are committed to living and breathing these same ideals.
While remote work arrangements are available for most positions we also offer hybrid or on-site working options in our Central London office, a stone’s throw from the capital's thriving tech scene. London is home to Brightcove's growing EMEA hub, providing unparalleled access to scale, distribution and operational maturity while maintaining a small, agile and entrepreneurial culture. Our office is nestled between world-leading media companies, a vibrant food scene, and unrivaled shopping. You will have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more to come!
Something looks off?