IT Helpdesk Specialist
Within the Information Technology team, you will be responsible for ensuring Brightcove employees can get their work done! The IT team works with Brightcove employees across all departments of the company globally, providing solutions that allow the company to continue moving forward.
As an IT Helpdesk Specialist at Brightcove you will work closely with the rest of the IT staff on tickets, projects and any issues that may arise where IT is needed. Your contributions will benefit not only the Brightcove platform, but the company as well! This position will be required to be in the Brightcove office for hands-on troubleshooting and support.
- Be a helpdesk master and handle problem resolution and systems troubleshooting
- Provide support for A/V in meetings / conference rooms / etc
- Assist with onboarding employees and provisioning accounts across Google Suite, Okta, Slack, and other SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot and solve MacOS and Windows issues that may arise
- Provide on-site (in-office) support
- 1+ years of experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Experience troubleshooting MacOS and Windows
- Knowledge of OS installation, configuration, management, and patching
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handling other duties as assigned
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of Google Workplace
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Okta or similar SSO platforms
- Familiarity with JAMF Pro
- Automation and scripting experience
- Building and upgrading machines is a hobby of yours
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with managing relationship with hardware vendors
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and generous benefits regarding insurance and paid time off.
This role is designated to be located in our Chennai office, located at WorkEZ Centre OMR. Working at Brightcove affords you unparalleled access to scale, distribution and operational maturity while maintaining a small, agile and entrepreneurial culture. We strive to provide our employees with an environment where they can do their best work and be their best selves. This includes a focus on our employees’ work experience, actively creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center, and hiring, recognizing, promoting employees who are committed to living and breathing these same ideals. We value collaboration, creativity, work/life balance, professional growth and creating an empowering space for open communication. Whether you’re in one of our offices around the world or working remotely you have plenty of opportunities to meet colleagues from around the world and celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more to come!
Something looks off?