Bounce powers a global network of 10,000 local businesses that offer luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. We aim to create the world's largest tech-enabled two-way market platform, seamlessly connecting retail chains and travelers through an intuitive app. Our vision is to serve as the "OS for brick & mortar SMB stores," activating new revenue streams with just a “flip of a switch”.
To achieve this, we're seeking dedicated builders who share our core values: innovative, results-driven, scrappy, visionary, and passionate about building a trailblazing company. Bounce is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal, with a global presence. We are proudly backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst. Our exceptional team ceaselessly challenges the limits of our achievements. Learn more about Bounce's Series A, spearheaded by a16z, here!
🧑💻 About the role
Bounce is hiring a Market Launcher for Poland, you will be responsible for signing businesses onto Bounce’s platform and covering the Polish market, by doing a combination of inside and outside sales activities. This is a full-time position. The role pays a base salary plus commission for each store signed with Bounce.
👷🏾♀️ Where you come in
- You will grow Bounce’s network and close supply gaps for Eastern Europe countries, focusing on Poland
- You will be expected to cold call, email, and outreach via social media to prospective clients
- Work closely with your manager to identify areas for expansion
- You are supplied with leads every month, but you are expected to deliver your own leads
- You are responsible for the full cycle of the sales from discovery call, sales pitch, close, creating the account, to onboarding the partner
✅ Your profile
- High-energy individual with a strong desire to learn and achieve top results
- Comfortable with a high volume of sales calls & confidence in cold approaching businesses
- Comfortable with rejection / hearing "no"
- Charismatic, positive, “can-do” attitude over the phone and in-person
- Native in Polish and fluent in English
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic who’s looking to contribute directly to the company’s success
- Confidence in face-to-face interaction and outside sales with local businesses
- Self-starter with the drive to self-manage and work towards goals
- Interest in Sales, Marketing, and startups
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people.
About Working at Bounce
At Bounce, we're dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to eradicate exclusivity and barriers and encourage fresh thinking and perceptions in a space of belonging. We don't define ourselves by race, gender, or age. We are about people. Without our people harnessing their creativity and innovation, we are nothing.