Growth Coordinator (Italian and/or French)
Bounce powers a global network of 10,000 local businesses that offer luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. We aim to create the world's largest tech-enabled two-way market platform, seamlessly connecting retail chains and travelers through an intuitive app. Our vision is to serve as the "OS for brick & mortar SMB stores," activating new revenue streams with just a “flip of a switch”.
To achieve this, we're seeking dedicated builders who share our core values: innovative, results-driven, scrappy, visionary, and passionate about building a trailblazing company. Bounce is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal, with a global presence. We are proudly backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst. Our exceptional team ceaselessly challenges the limits of our achievements. Learn more about Bounce's Series A, spearheaded by a16z, here!
About the job
As a Growth Coordinator at Bounce, you'll play a key role in bringing the customer side of the Bounce network to the next level. You'll drive success through a variety of channels, from localization to SEO, and beyond.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Identify and build strong online partnerships within the French and/or Italian market
- Assess and make recommendations to the wider team about the translation and localization flow
- Grow a thriving travel community in your native language by managing outbound email marketing campaigns & driving content marketing opportunities
- Build site authority through strategic online partnerships and outreach
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns
- Own lead generation efforts for expansion to future markets in your native language
- Collaborating with product, design, and engineering to deliver results
- Own the translation and localization process for your native language
✅ Your profile
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or similar, preferably with experience in the tech industry
- Fluency in English and French and/or Italian is required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional partners
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical, curious, and process-driven
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
🎁 We offer
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Fun office in the heart of Lisbon - Santos neighborhood!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
At Bounce, we're dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to eradicate exclusivity and barriers and encourage fresh thinking and perceptions in a space of belonging. We don't define ourselves by race, gender, or age. We are about people. Without our people harnessing their creativity and innovation, we are nothing.