Systems Administrator (Zuora Billing Platform) - Remote
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have beenrecognized numerous timesfor our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Business Application Team is looking for a driven, Systems Administrator. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, deployment, and operational management of the information systems, policies, and procedures that support the billing process. You will manage all systems aspects as well as integrations with other systems required by the billing process (such as Salesforce). As a key member of our Operations Team, you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Biz Apps. You will work with leaders of our diverse business units to meet their needs, identify, and implement improvements, and ensure system availability is functionality at the highest levels.
**To be considered an applicant you must reside in Mexico**
What you’ll do:
- Manage our Zuora Billing platform and serve as the primary point of contact for Zuora support
- Configure user setups, product catalog, invoice template design, and custom fields
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance with defined SLAs; work with vendor support as appropriate to support internal teams
- Partner closely with stakeholders across Business Systems, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Accounting to capture business requirements and translate them into impactful and scalable solutions
- Inform, advise, and influence strategic architectural decisions for the Quote-to-Cash tech stack to ensure alignment with business initiatives and needs
- Complete testing during system implementation and optimization projects, and regression testing for scheduled system releases, working in Development, Staging and Production instances
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents
- Maintain Jira documentation for operational and Sox purposes
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to your functional domain to make relevant and impactful recommendations for process, service improvements, and efficiencies
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with multiple Billing Systems
- Depth of knowledge on system configurations and customizations:
- Custom Fields
- Account, Subscription, and Product configurations
- Payment and Refund processing
- Accounts Receivable Adjustments
- Understanding of integrations with other downstream and upstream systems
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX and SSAE16 SOC
- Thorough understanding of the Quote-to-Cash business processes, from sales Quoting to revenue recognition and cash application
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to effectively balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with the Procurement Platform
- Experience with the General Ledger platform
- Experience with the Accounts Payable Platform
- Advanced Excel knowledge to consume, analyze, convert, and reload data
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
**Please submit your resume in English for review. **
- Fluent in English
Compensation: Base Salary Range: Gross MXN 730,000 - 860,000
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits athttps://careers.bigcommerce.com.
Something looks off?