Provider Partnership Manager
Better Health Supplies
Provider Partnership Manager
In Your City
Better Health is growing and looking for a Provider Partnership Manager to help lead our sales into local medical practices and health systems.
As a Provider Partnership Manager, you will carry the responsibility of helping to grow Better Health by building direct relationships with healthcare practices. You will connect with them in-person and remotely. Our Provider Partnership Manager maintains long-term relationships with the providers that we work with and own the full life cycle of the relationship.
You’re an exceptional candidate, if you have a track record of helping grow businesses and have experience selling to healthcare professionals.
Our team has an uncapped commission structure - meaning there is no limit to how much you can make each month. We pay commissions every month.
Who is Better Health?
Better Health is a new type of medical provider built on peer to peer connection, helping people with chronic conditions live and age at home. We bundle peer support, education, and home delivery of medical supplies in an end-to-end digital care solution. We help our members discover and purchase the best medical equipment and supplies to address their underlying chronic conditions and receive the education and support they need to thrive at home.
Since our inception in November 2019, Better Health has gained Medicare licenses in 46 states, 16 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with leading payers, including Oscar Health and Humana. This has allowed our member base to rapidly grow with virtually no churn. We are backed by Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, Mastry, 8VC, Bill Ackman and a large group of experienced investors and entrepreneurs (see our series A announcement post).
What will you do as the Provider Partnership Manager?
- Build our provider growth from the ground up in your market
- Develop a strategy and execution plan for expansion and sales in your market
- Manage the sales cycle of your pipeline from lead generation through recurring referral
- Identify, target, and develop relationships with providers and staff to increase market share
- Achieve high sales growth through new provider relationships
- Grow and elevate your role with Better Health, as we rapidly expand into new categories
What do you bring to the table?
- You are excited to work in the field and sell Better Health to health care providers
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and creative style
- You are energetic, organized, dependable, and self-motivated
- You have knowledge, familiarity, and interest in the healthcare industry
- Required: You are in the field daily
Now, why choose Better Health?
Here at Better Health, our mission is to bring information, access, and support to people managing chronic conditions at home. Our diverse team is united by our shared values:
- Open dialogue with radical transparency
- Creativity to run with ideas
- Collaboration across teams
If you're fired up at the thought of revitalizing a tired $80 billion industry and passionate about patient-focused solutions, join us!
Better Health is committed to being an employer that provides not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Here at Better Health, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Something looks off?