Enrollment Advisor - Remote
Better Health Supplies
Are you ready to make a lasting impact on people's lives while revolutionizing the consumer healthcare industry? Better Health is on a mission to disrupt the $80 billion home medical supply sector by offering an all-encompassing care solution. We combine peer support, coaching, education, and convenient home delivery of medical supplies to help individuals address their chronic conditions effectively.
Since our inception in November 2019, Better Health has rapidly expanded, gaining Medicare licenses in 46 states, 11 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with esteemed organizations like Oscar Health and Humana. With strong backing from Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, 8VC, Bill Ackman, and notable healthcare leaders, including the CEO and President of eHealth, our member base is growing month by month with virtually no churn.
Now, we're ready to fuel our growth further by expanding our enrollment and sales team. If you're passionate about making a positive impact, driving the consumer healthcare revolution, and thriving in the early days of a company, we want to hear from you!
As an Enrollment Advisor you will:
- 1. Develop an in-depth understanding of our product, customers, medical conditions, insurance market, and billing processes.
- 2. Serve as the initial point of contact for customer inquiries and issues, collaborating with internal teams to resolve problems.
- 3. Manage customer relationships from initial inquiries to purchase while maintaining strong written documentation for user communications.
- 4. Advocate for the voice of the customer within the organization, influencing product development to align with customer needs.
You're a perfect fit if you:
- Have a passion for consumer healthcare and improving people's lives.
- Are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations, both internal and external.
- Possess a self-starting attitude, creativity, problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to make “uncomfortable” conversations, comfortable for all involved.
- Thrive in a startup environment and are eager to make an impact from day one
- Bring 1-3 years of consultative sales/enrollment or outbound sales experience.
- Bring 1-3 years of call center experience.
- Bonus points for Spanish language proficiency!
Why choose Better Health?
At Better Health, we offer:
- Pay range of $18 - $22 per hour
- Full remote flexibility.
- The chance to join a team committed to enhancing the lives of those managing chronic conditions.
- No cold calling!
But, above all, we are united by our mission to provide information, access, and support to individuals managing chronic conditions at home. Our team values open dialogue with radical transparency, creativity to turn ideas into reality, and collaboration across teams.
If you're excited about revitalizing a $60 billion industry and are passionate about user-focused solutions, join us in our quest!
Better Health's Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
We are dedicated to being more than just a good place to work – we aim to be a great and inclusive place to work. Better Health is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we strive to maintain a workforce that represents the richly diverse communities we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Join us in shaping the future of consumer healthcare at Better Health!