Member Care Advisor (Remote)
Better Health Supplies
Member Care Advisor (Remote)
Better Health is creating a new medical provider type, disrupting the $80B home medical supply industry. How? By bundling peer support, coaching, education, and home delivery of medical supplies in an end-to-end care solution. We help our members discover and purchase the best medical equipment and supplies to address their underlying chronic conditions.
Since its inception in November 2019, Better Health has gained Medicare licenses in 46 states, 11 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with Oscar Health and Humana. This has allowed our member base to rapidly grow month to month. We are backed by Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, Mastry Ventures, and 8VC.
It is time for us to continue our growth by hiring more Member Care Advisors! If you -
- Are excited about making a positive, lasting impact on people's lives
- Want to take an active part in bringing about the consumer healthcare revolution
- Love eCommerce and shaping a company's success in the early days
- can also speak Spanish!
So, what will you do as our Member Care Advisor?
- Develop a deep knowledge of our product and our customers, including types of medical conditions, the insurance market, and billing.
- Be the first line of contact for customer questions and issues, work with the appropriate internal members (e.g. product, billing, operations), to solve problems
- Full lifecycle customer relationship management: everything from answering questions from potential customers up through purchase, and all customer contact thereafter
- Provide strong written documentation for a variety of user communications including direct user questions, internal research, FAQ/knowledge content, and others
- Be the voice of the customer internally, advocating for their needs and ensuring that product development is reflective of this.
Sounds exciting? We're looking for YOU, if you:
- Have proven experience in customer support roles
- Have a passion for healthcare and helping people live their best lives
- Are dedicated to exceeding expectations of all customers, internal and external, and always acting with the customer in mind
- Are a self-starter, able to think creatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Are excited to work in a startup environment and create impact from day 1
- Nice-to-have: you have experience working in the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and healthcare industry
Now, why choose Better Health?
For starters, our benefits include:
- Full Remote Flexibility
- Joining a team driven to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
- Competitive pay. This position starts at $18-21 per hour, depending on candidate experience and qualifications
But most importantly, here at Better Health, our mission is to bring information, access, and support to people managing chronic conditions at home. Our diverse team is united by our shared values:
- Open dialogue with radical transparency
- Creativity to run with ideas
- Collaboration across teams
If you're fired up at the thought of revitalizing a tired, $80 billion industry and passionate about user-focused solutions, join us!
Better Health is committed to being an employer that provides not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Here at Better Health, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.