Member Happiness Assistant (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Beauty Pie is disrupting the beauty industry. Our aim is simple: provide beauty and health lovers the highest quality health and beauty products, made by the world’s best laboratories. As the first luxury beauty and wellness buyers’ club, our products are sold directly to our members without the prohibitive industry mark-ups. Technology powers everything that we do, and contributes to making our business model unique!
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Description of the role
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Member Happiness team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Having a Customer Obsessed approach to assisting both our members and potential members.
- Responsible for supporting our members via all channels, including but not limited to Webform, Email, Whatsapp, Reviews, Social, Talk and Chat via Zendesk.
- Effectively prioritising inbound contact when needed, but has an ability to multitask with other projects when time allows.
- Consistently advocating for our customers, being the voice of our customer to the business, feeding back both positive and negative sentiment and customer facing issues.
- Understanding and utilising our systems effectively to assist customers with their queries quickly and give accurate feedback to the business.
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to understand what is needed by the department, and pivot as needed.
- Showcasing an exceptional level of product knowledge in order to advise and upsell to customers.
- Supporting other members of the team with queries and questions, showcasing an All for one, one for all attitude.
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Be naturally Customer Obsessed, keeping customers top of mind at all times
- Have great communication skills, computer literate, Zendesk experience is a must.
- Has previous experience in a customer service role within a scale up business or a large contact centre. Understands metrics and goals to work towards such as CSAT, tickets solved and average handling time
- Previous skincare and make-up experience will be an advantage
- Has an ability to multitask successfully and thrives in a fast paced environment
- System knowledge desirable, CommerceTools, Netsuite, Asana, Slack
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern across Monday - Sunday and bank holidays
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie + 20% off our products💄
- A piece of Beauty Pie with Share options 🥧
- Private Medical Insurance ⛑
- Contributory Pension Scheme (UK) 401k Scheme (US) 💰
- Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary 🙏
- Regular social events 🎯
- An allowance to set up your home office 🖥
- 25 days holiday (UK) 22 days vacation (US) 🏝
- Your birthday off 🎂
- Flexible bank holidays (You choose them!) ⏰
- 60 days work from anywhere worldwide 🌍
- Access to mental health support through Spill 🧠
- £2,500 / $2,500 to spend on your fertility journey after 2 years service 👶
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.