Corporate Gifting Operations Coordinator
At Awardco, we are reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As a leading player in the employee experience industry, we are dedicated to helping employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts. Our innovative platform has earned us recognition as one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work.
We are looking for a self-starter who loves to take initiative with projects to aid in the success of the Corporate Gifting department. This is the perfect entry-level opportunity for an individual to learn new skills in SKU management, Purchase Order creation and receiving, Harmonized Tarrifs/pricing/description updates for SKUs, return investigations, packing list clearance, and to help in developing a growing department.
The hourly rate for this position is $18/hour.
What you will do:
- Manage fulfillment workflows on client orders
- Process orders places by Fulfillment Account Managers through the production boards
- Act as a resource for any questions from internal teams regarding inventory/shipping
- Monitor and assist with shipping inquiries from internal teams
- Provide knowledge about shipping carriers and shipping methods
- Create/maintain standard operating procedures and shipping instruction sheets
- Take the lead on projects/processes related to
- Sample creation
- Returns monitoring
- Internal documentation monitering
- Audit shipping articles and related instructional materials
- Assist in keeping inventory accuracy
- Audit inventory transaction logs for discrepancies
- Assist with receiving /shipping reporting as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Why join Awardco?
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Nation: 3x Inc. 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,000 sq. ft. headquarters.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.