Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! And as winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
What you will do:
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial data, identify trends and variances, and develop insights to support decision-making
- Help prepare presentations and reports for senior management and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide financial support and guidance on various business initiatives
- Assist with financial modeling, including scenario analysis and sensitivity testing
- Help maintain and update financial models, dashboards, and databases
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and research on financial and business-related topics
What you will bring:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What you will gain:
- Hands-on experience in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
- Exposure to various aspects of financial planning and analysis
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Competitive compensation
- One of the fastest growing companies in the nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest
- Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,00 sq. ft. headquarters.
- Renowned investors, both local and national.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.