Senior UX Designer
Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! And as winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
The Awardco Product and Engineering team is growing! We’re looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team. The vision of this role is to enable millions of people around the world to be recognized for the good work they are doing for their company. Our team focuses on making employee recognition and points redemption a more mainstream, easier, and delightful experience for companies who care about their employees' accomplishments. This Designer will go deep into the needs of our core users and support them on their end-to-end experience with Awardco. From designing simple digital solutions for complex systems to creating roadmaps to deliver impact quickly, this designer will be responsible for visioning, creating, testing, and launching valuable experiences for our clients on the Awardco Platform.
What you will do:
- Partner with product managers and engineers to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have shipped product (preferably SaaS)
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS)
- Proficiency in designing and prototyping complex solutions in Figma
- Front-end engineering experience is a plus
- One of the fastest growing companies in the nation: 3x Inc. 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,000 sq. ft. headquarters.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.