Senior DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer
Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! As winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
The Awardco platform is a software as a service offering that is developed and delivered on Microsoft Azure resources. Awardco’s infrastructure team configures and manages these resources for development, test, deployment, and production.
What you will do:
We expect our engineering teams to be dynamic, display leadership qualities, bring fresh ideas to improve the product, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to expand the recognition and incentive industry. Awardco’s infrastructure engineers work with product development teams to plan and provision the infrastructure needed to support and deliver the features developed by those teams.
- Support efforts to define infrastructure as code
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines
- Configure and manage internally provisioned developer tools
- Monitor performance of infrastructure resources
- Support and improve security and observability infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation and ensure uptime of services
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years work experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience with orchestration and infrastructure delivery
- Experience debugging and scripting
- Experience supporting security and compliance audits
- Experience supporting infrastructure in Azure preferred
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Currently located or willing to relocate to Lindon, UT area
- Authorization to legally work in the US
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
Why join Awardco?
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,000 sq. ft. headquarters.
- Renowned investors, both local and national.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.