General Sales Development Representative Application
Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! And as winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
We're looking for a hungry and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to contribute to the growth and success of Awardco. You'll play an integral part in providing quality leads to our sales organization through outbound prospecting efforts.
What you will do:
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities through account-based research, social selling techniques, and outbound calling/emailing
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline-generating targets
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders in small to enterprise-level corporations
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings, and demos
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Awardco platform and the recognition industry
- Ensure Salesforce is accurate and up to date
- Adhere to lead qualification standards
- Work hard and maintain a positive attitude...it will pay off!
What you will bring:
- Experience working with/searching through database software
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have 6 months to 1 year in an SDR/BDR role
- Impeccable communication skills both in-person and on the phone
- Self-motivated and results-oriented work ethic
- Preferred: experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and InsideView
Why join Awardco?
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,00 sq. ft. headquarters.
- Renowned investors, both local and national.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.